Flexible Spending Account/Dependent Care Expenses

The Health Care FSA can cover a wide variety of expenses. We’ve assembled a list of common expenses that are eligible for reimbursement as well as common expenses that are ineligible. Some services may be eligible if you meet certain criteria.

To view a partial list of eligible and non-eligible expenses, click here.


To Submit a Claim

To submit a Claim, you may either fax in copies of your bill to 405.858.1125 or 405.843.1953. Or you may scan and email in your completed claim forms with all necessary receipts to flex@maa-tpa.com. You may also mail claim forms and receipts to:

Mutual Assurance Administrators
Attn: Flex/Dependent care department
3121 Quail Springs Pkwy
OKC, OK 73134


To Access Your Flex Account Online

To access your flex account online, click on the following link (Lighthouse1 a product of Evolution1):  

Flex On Line Access




A Simple Reminder!!!

Please include copies of EOB’s from your health plan to document unreimbursed medical expenses (such as deductible, coinsurance and copay amounts). Balance due statements, credit card receipts or statements or canceled checks are not accepted.

A Complex Reminder!!!

IRS requires health Flexible Spending Account claims be substantiated with two items:

  1. A written statement from the independent third party providing that the medical expense has been incurred and the amount of the expense; and
  2. A written statement from the participant providing that the medical expense has not been reimbursed and that the participant will not seek reimbursement from any other health plan coverage.